Monday, September 28, 2009

Cancun or bust

I choose bust. Ok. So I stayed right outside of Cancun. The above was just too much for me. I know you would have stayed actually in Cancun. Where would you have stayed and what would you have done?

I stayed at the Hacienda Puerta Campeche. A hacienda is an old Mexican ranch. Many of the old haciendas are no longer working ranches but hotels and this one was great.
My room and bed was huge.

They had hammocks over the pools. Yes I said pools.

This second one was my favorite. Very relaxing.

They had a service that drove me in to take the Coba Maya Experience. I ziplined...(ok, not me. but how do you take a picture of yourself doing this?)
Anyway, we ziplined over to a cave to see a cenote.
These sink holes are all over and they are really pretty. Many haven't even been explored. Hard telling what treasures may lie there. The Mayans used to toss treasures to the underworld at sink holes like these.

Then I took a bus and toured Chichen Itza. One of the many Mayan ruins in the Yucatan peninsula.



What similarities do you see with the Mayan piramides and the Aztec piramides? (Español II)

Any differences? (Español II)

15 comments:

  1. If I were staying in Cancun, I would have stayed along the coastline. It may be muy crowded but me lata manejar it. I would have took a viajar of the ciudad and the local vistas. It would have been diversion.

    As far as the fotographia goes, tu' hacer no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo voy en Cancun. Yo hago las casa parecidas. Las hamacas mira muy relajante. Los Mayan piramides y Azteca piramides estaban muy structuras largas y hagan está hecho de bloques. Los Mayan piramides estaba pasear sobre. Los Azteca piramides estaba no es pasear sobre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. !Cancun mira asombroso! Yo voy submarinismo porque la aqua en cancun mira muy bonita. Yo quiero bano en los charcos. Los piramides ambos tengo pasos muchos. Pero los piramides de Aztecas estaban despensa piedras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Bueno descisión! it looks muy bonita there, La similarites con los Aztecas y Mayan piramides are: both are a templo to worship! ¡Both a muy bonita y interesante! Los Aztecas use la piramides por sacrafise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo de el hotel con piscinas y hamacas. Piscinas y hamacas es muy interesante. Los Mayan y Aztecas piramides both hacen bien y grande. Both es muy interesante. Mayan piramides es más estructural than los Aztecas. Los Aztecas looks más grande.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo quedé en el Grand Coral Resort y fue buceo en el mar porque es muy bonita y interesante. Los Aztecas y los Mayans tienen muchos pasos en sus piramides. También usé por sacrificio humano. Pero los piramides no es muy diferente.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo modal quedé en el my grande hotel. Con agua azul fuera la ventana. Nado a la hotel y visito sitio interesante. Esta cueva es muy bonito. El monumentos son viejo y piedra, pero los Aztecas cayó un muy complicado piramide. Los Mayans son sencillo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piscinas y hamacas es muy interesante. Los Aztecas y los Mayans usé por sacrificio de humano. not mucho diferente en la piramides.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo alojarse en la playa de Cancun. Yo fui de compras y sentarse en la playa. Los piramides el similar por haces de piedra y producido por el hombre. Los piramides diferente por los Aztecs estuvieron grande y uso para scarifices. Los Mayans muy alto y muy pasos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If yo fue en Cancun I would have stayed by the agua porque it reminds me de bonita things. The temples de el aztecas y Mihans es que el aztecas temples have poles under them to keep them up, y a spot for scraficios.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would go to cancun and i would probably go swimming cause i hear they have a really great shoreline.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have stayed en Cancun, porque es muy bonita y relaxing. Los piramides de mayans es muy grande y los piramides de aztecas es por sacrificio.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yo would stay en Cancun, por el bonita scenery. Muchos diferente things a do. Yo would have stayed near el agua.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would stay en Cancún, along the beaches.
    Because it es muy bonita, and there es a lot of scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have stayed in Cancun and did as many things it is possible to learn in the water. I don't see any differences between them.

    ReplyDelete